How we can help you
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
Benefits of Tax Planning
Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
Reduce taxes on your…
- income so you keep more of what you make.
- estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- gifts so you can give more.
- investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Common Tax Strategies
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where they will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investments such as pension plans or other tax sheltered investments.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is exempt from either federal or state tax.
- Understanding when certain things you enjoy are possibly partially, or even fully, deductible, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you, not for the IRS. Numerous clients save many times our fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
We aren't your average tax firm. We specialize in helping you maximize your tax situation and live more comfortably.
We guarantee you will learn something new. If you are looking for an average experience, we probably aren't the firm for you.
Feels Likely FamiLY
We started business 40 years ago out of the Molen's home and to this day, we still treat our clients like family.
Dates to Remember
Dates to Remember
11555 Champion Forest Dr.
Houston, TX 77066
Phone: (281) 440-6279
Fax: (281) 716-6000
Building Relationships that Last Generations