How we can help you
Molen & Associates uses a holistic and coordinated approach to complex tax issues. Over the last 40 years, we have developed and refined a proven processes to help our business clients succeed not only financially but in all matters of their business.
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage their finances and records. This time could be far better spent focusing on the service or the clients your business specialize in. The more you can focus on your most profitable actions, the more profitable your business will be.
Leave the tedious, time-consuming jobs of bookkeeping, accounting, tax preparation and financial forecasting to the professionals! With a team of professionals at Molen & Associates, we won’t only save your time, but your records will be more accurate and you will probably save you money as well. By integrating your bookkeeping and tax preparation, there are deductions that we may uncover throughout the year that will save you money on your taxes.
What We Provide
- identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business
- we can provide you with regular profit / loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- understand what areas of your business are over / under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- determine your current tax liability.
- gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- general ledger management that can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
And of course… Tax Planning & Preparation
- Rest easy knowing you have a team of experts to watch over the financial aspects of your business.
- Know your records are accurate and compliant with laws & regulations.
- Have more time to focus on the growth of your business.
- Have a team of advisors that you can consult with when making important decisions for your business.
- Receive help with enhanced budgeting & cash management.
- Plan in advance with specific tax tips & strategies.
- Receive consultation for both short and long-term goals.
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time on Bookkeeping and Finances… Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best!
We aren't your average tax firm. We specialize in helping you maximize your tax situation and live more comfortably.
We guarantee you will learn something new. If you are looking for an average experience, we probably aren't the firm for you.
Feels Likely FamiLY
We started business 40 years ago out of the Molen's home and to this day, we still treat our clients like family.
Dates to Remember
Free One Hour Discovery meeting for business owners looking for an advisor to help them with their taxes or accounting.
We strive to be education focused in all we do. Sign up for our monthly newsletter to learn from the experts and improve your taxes and finances!
Dates to Remember
Free One Hour Consultation for any new business owner looking for an advisor to help them with their taxes or financials.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
11555 Champion Forest Dr.
Houston, TX 77066
Phone: (281) 440-6279
Fax: (281) 716-6000
Tax Season Hours
Mon - Fri - 8:00am-8:00pm
Saturday - 9am-1:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Building Relationships that Last Generations