As a self-employed contractor, you have a lot of responsibility when it comes to taxes and accounting. Not only do you have to keep track of your expenses and income, but you also have to make sure that you are paying your taxes on time and in the correct amount. Molen & Associates can help take some of the burden off of your shoulders by providing dependable and accurate tax and accounting services tailored specifically for self-employed contractors.
Who We Are
Molen & Associates is a team of professionals with over 40 years of experience helping self-employed contractors with their taxes and accounting. We understand the unique challenges that you face as a sole proprietor, and we are here to help you stay compliant with all tax laws and regulations.
What We Do
We offer a variety of services to self-employed contractors, including:
- Preparing and filing quarterly estimated tax payments
- Preparing and filing annual federal and state income tax returns
- Keeping track of expenses for business use of your home, vehicle, office equipment, etc.
- Advising on which expenses are tax deductible
- Assisting with record keeping and bookkeeping
- Determining which business structure is right for you (e.g., sole proprietorship, LLC, S-Corp)
If you are a self-employed contractor in need of reliable tax and accounting services, look no further than Molen & Associates. We have over 40 years of experience helping sole proprietors with their taxes, and we are here to help you stay compliant with all state and federal tax laws. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!
We aren't your average tax firm. We specialize in helping you maximize your tax situation and live more comfortably.
We guarantee you will learn something new. If you are looking for an average experience, we probably aren't the firm for you.
Feels Likely FamiLY
We started business 40 years ago out of the Molen's home and to this day, we still treat our clients like family.