Are You Having Problems With the IRS?
We’re here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through. We pride ourselves on being very efficient, affordable, and of course, extremely discrete. The IRS problems will not just go away by themselves; they just keep getting worse with penalties and interest being added each day.
If you owe the IRS, you have a very serious problem. It may take the IRS several years to catch up to you, but they’re relentless and have no mercy in collecting all the money that is owed. When the collection process starts, they’ll make your life miserable and literally ruin all aspects of your life.
Please take a look through our complete IRS problem resolution services by clicking on the links below.
Common IRS Problems
- Have you received an IRS audit notification? See IRS Audit Representation.
- Haven’t filed your tax returns for years? See Non-Filed Returns.
- Do you owe Back Taxes?
- Do you have Payroll Tax Problems?
- Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home? See Liens.
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank? See Levies.
- Is the IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts? See Wage Garnishments.
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your personal property? See IRS Seizures.
Common IRS Solutions
- Owe the IRS a lot of money? – Settle for pennies on the dollar! See Offers In Compromise.
- Need more time to pay? See Payment Plan.
- Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse? See Innocent Spouse Relief.
- Like to see what the IRS has on you? See Your IRS File.
- Need help responding to an IRS letter? See IRS Letters & Correspondence.
- Other tax problems? Read more.
We aren't your average tax firm. We specialize in helping you maximize your tax situation and live more comfortably.
We guarantee you will learn something new. If you are looking for an average experience, we probably aren't the firm for you.
Feels Likely FamiLY
We started business 40 years ago out of the Molen's home and to this day, we still treat our clients like family.
Dates to Remember
Dates to Remember
11555 Champion Forest Dr.
Houston, TX 77066
Phone: (281) 440-6279
Fax: (281) 716-6000
Building Relationships that Last Generations