Molen & Associates Tax Season 2021 COVID Preparation
We are here for you as we adjust to the changes in our life caused by COVID-19.
At Molen & Associates we continue to focus on the well being of our clients and staff so we have implemented the following changes:
- We now offer video meetings in addition to phone appointments and traditional in-office appointments to allow you to meet with your tax advisor from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Social distancing will be possible for all clients who choose to wait in our lobby.
- Our employees are dedicated to keep you safe and will wear their mask when they meet with you if asked. All non-vaccinated staff members will be required to wear masks and we ask you to do the same..
- We love seeing our clients come in with their children, however, this tax season we ask that you keep your children at home. We will have a limit of 2 persons in attendance for your tax appointment.
- We will recommend masks and social distancing throughout the building to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees.
- There will be chairs available for those who prefer to wait outside instead of the main lobby. Upon your arrival please inform the front office staff if you will be waiting outside or in your car.
- If you are high risk or worried about social distancing, please let us know and we will make special accommodations for you. We will provide an empty conference room/office for anyone who feels safer waiting separately.
- We will ask during your confirmation call if you have had any recent symptoms or exposure. If so, please consider a video or phone appointment.
- Our office will be stocked with masks, gloves and hand sanitizer that will be available for anyone who needs it.
- Each advisor and front office staff will have access to cleaning wipes and will be sanitizing surfaces between clients.
- All employees have been instructed to wash hands frequently.
- There will be 4+ hand sanitizing stations strategically placed around our office. They will be placed near our entrance, hallways, and near the check out desk.
- If your advisor becomes sick, we will notify you that your advisor is under quarantine and ask you to change your appointment to a video or phone appointment. If you prefer an in person appointment then we will need to reschedule to a date when your advisor is no longer ill or reschedule you with a different advisor.
Thank you for your patience during these uncertain times.
Molen & Associates