Precise timesheets are necessary for every small business. If you find yourself needing a software or app for time tracking purposes, use TSheets to track and submit accurate time for payroll from anywhere. TSheets time tracker is a cloud -based time tracking and scheduling app for employees that allows them to clock in and out from their smartphones or laptop. No more illegible or lost paper timecards, or payroll spreadsheets. TSheets is sweeping business owners and bookkeepers everywhere with fast, easy and mobile time tracking for payroll. Thousands of small businesses across the globe are using TSheets to track and manage employee timesheets. They are saving time and money by streaming payroll and improving billing and invoicing.
With employee hours tracked in real time, employee timesheets are ready for payroll whenever you are. It’s delightfully easy time tracking for a faster and simple payroll. Alright, so here are the many reasons why businesses everywhere are raving about TSheets time tracking.
Customer Service Worth Talking About
Experience the most loveable customer support team on the planet (that is really their goal). They are passionate about the success of their customers; their team looks forward to making every minute count and every interaction you have with TSheets is a great one. They also provide weekly webinars for a personalized tour of TSheets, including tips and tricks on how to customize TSheets for your business, in addition to integrating and using TSheets with your accounting software. Their Tech team is also very friendly and will translate any solution into plain English. They provide technology that truly puts business owners at heart.
Insight Into Your Business
Payroll is often a business’s greatest expense and having real-time access and insight into those labor costs is very critical. Gain valuable business insight with virtual feedback, interactive reports. With TSheets employee time is always tracked in real-time, down-to-the-minute detail. That means labor information is always at your fingertips for project estimating, job costs, timely invoicing, payroll forecasting, decision making and much more. You can ensure that current projects stay within your budget and you will be able to predict future expenses.
Accurate Timesheet Tracking
With time tracked down to the minute, and timesheets that automatically sync with payroll software, TSheets eliminates room for error. And when it’s time to run payroll, sync TSheets with your preferred accounting solution, such as QuickBooks. The easiest way to track labor costs is using the payroll report feature. The payroll report shows a summary of hours tracked in a period. You can also view regular and overtime hours, overtime alerts and breaks for all employees and what they are clocking daily, weekly and monthly. Business owners can trust that time is being tracked accurately and employees can rest assured they are getting paid for every last minute on the job.
Timesheets & Location, Location, Location
Using TSheets ’mobile time tracking with GPS, business owners can keep everyone on time and on track with insight into where and what employees are working on. It allows for employers to view time and attendance in real-time. You can track, submit and approve employee time from virtually anywhere. With GPS built in, employees do not need additional devices to review their routes or build efficiency into their day; it is simply clocking in and out, business as usual.
Mobile time tracking helps teams stay on track. Remote teams working at different job sites, or on different projects, can use the TSheets’ mobile app in sharing their schedules and keeping more accurate timesheets no matter their location. So, whether employees are in the office or out in the field, the TSheets mobile app has everything they need to track their hours. Clock in and out instantly from an Android or iPhone with or without cell coverage. TSheets even works on your tablet so that you can take your time clock kiosk with you!
From bookkeeping and payroll to invoicing and expense tracking, TSheets’ direct integrations make not just tracking time – but life – a breeze. Eliminate manual time entry for good. Save time on payroll so you can get back to working on the things you love. On average employers save 2 or 3 hours running payroll, as time data flows seamlessly from TSheets to your accounting software. Use TSheets on any device for easy accurate time tracking and employee scheduling. Employee timecards are stored safely in the cloud, so to-the-second data is ready when you need it. With these integrated solutions comes increased efficiency and accuracy in all areas of your business, from back-office to on-the-line productivity. Connect to your favorite accounting or payroll software to automatically sync accurate employee time tracking data for payroll and invoicing.
Here are some integrations that you can learn more about, as well as how it can work for your business.
- QuickBooks Desktop: Time data flows smoothly from TSheets to QuickBooks Desktop within a fraction of time.
- QuickBooks Online: Employee timesheets automatically appear in QuickBooks Online to help you cut the time it takes to run payroll.
- ADP: Connect TSheets and ADP to sync employee information including PTO, and upload employee time data to ADP Workforce Now or Run Powered by ADP with ease.
- Xero: Simplify your accounting, invoicing and time tracking. Xero + TSheets is simply beautiful.
- GUSTO: Make payroll efficient when you easily sync employee times into GUSTO with one click.
- Expensify: All your time and expense data stays together. With TSheets + Expensify, there is no need to toggle between mobile apps. Just click the Expensify button in your TSheets mobile app to create an expense with job and customer information automatically populated. Expensify’s smart scan function even captures digital images of receipts. When you are done, submit expenses with one click. That’s it!
- Square Payroll: Welcome to Square Payroll, which works seamlessly with TSheets. Set up in minutes and let Square Payroll and TSheets take care of everything from integrating timesheets to paying employees to filing payroll taxes.
- Karbon: With Karbon + TSheets, you can track time against clients or jobs to measure the performance and efficiency of your firm, budget, forecast and allocate work evenly across your team. Enter time in Karbon against a client or job and it syncs automatically with your TSheets account. No need to toggle between apps!
- Knowify: Knowify is a cloud-based project management and job costing software for construction contractors. Now with TSheets integration, time tracked with TSheets can be pulled directly into Knowify projects to track labor costs
At Molen and Associates we serve our client’s accounting and bookkeeping needs. For more information on accounting and bookkeeping you can check it out here. Give us a call today to set up a FREE 15 minutes consultation to discuss your business needs.
Client Liaison, Accounting